Nguni LodgeThis small lodge is in a quiet suburb of Victoria Falls, ideally placed for enjoying the many activities available in the area.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
This small lodge is in a quiet suburb of Victoria Falls, ideally placed for enjoying the many activities available in the area. Reception staff are happy to help you plan your time with a selection of excursions such as a guided tour of the falls, scenic helicopter flight, sunset Zambezi River cruise and a range of adventure activities. They can also advise on local restaurants and other places of interest, and the centre of town is just a 5 minute taxi ride.
The lodge is a great place to unwind away from all this excitement. The Kraal Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner exclusively for lodge guests and serves wholesome, home-cooked food, while the bar is a sociable area in which to mingle with guests. The lodge is surrounded by attractive gardens which include sitting areas, a swimming pool and sundeck.
There are just 14 rooms, all en-suite and with plenty of storage space and views of either the garden or pool. The large family room sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children. Rooms feature locally made artworks and furniture, some of which depict the eponymous Nguni cattle, giving them local character.
Nguni Lodge Highlights
- Homely lodge with welcoming staff
- Quiet suburb just 3.5kms from the town centre
- Staff can arrange a variety of activities
- Pretty gardens and outdoor pool
- Cosy, attractively furnished rooms
- Buffet and cooked breakfast included
Botswana Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Botswana safari holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599083
Nguni Lodge location
- 14 rooms
- Open all year
- Children of all ages are welcome. There is 1 family room accommodating up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Lobby lounge
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun deck
- Reception staff to book activities
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Livingstone Island breakfast/lunch/tea
- Horseback safari
- Elephant encounter
- Canopy tour
- Gorge swing
- Flying fox
- White water rafting
- Helicopter or microlight flight
- Fishing trip
- Full day tour to Chobe National Park
There are 8 standard and 6 deluxe rooms, all with storage space for clothes and luggage, ceiling fans or air conditioning and en-suite bathroom. Beds can be configured as a double or 2 twins. The standard family room has one king-size bed plus a bunk bed suitable for 2 children under 13 years of age.
Standard rooms have:
- Overhead fan
- Hanging & shelf space for clothes
- Walk-in shower
- Garden views
Deluxe rooms have:
- Air conditioning
- Clothes stand and shelves
- Sitting area
- Private veranda with pool view
- Walk-in shower
Explore the unmissable...
We know and love Botswana, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Botswana Safari holiday. Call 01473 599083 to speak to a Botswana travel specialist today.